Thursday, September 08, 2005

Nothing....just typing

So I’m sitting here thinking that I should publish something to my blog. I should write something insightful about current events. Something about how Bush is a moron; how the privatization of the hospitals in my city is going to kill us… or save us…. I really don’t know. I should write something inspiring; something to give hope to those who suffer. Something …. Anything that has any meaning what-so-ever; but I can’t. Why?? Writers block…. Laziness…. Selfishness…. Nope…. It’s ignorance! When it comes right down to it I know shit about what’s going on in this world. I try to understand what’s going on… I try to watch the news but then what do I know… only what they tell me to know. So the question is do I really know anything?  Crap. I’m giving myself a freakin' headache. I should leave philosophy and insight to the professionals.

No comments: